Time of day and week you heard about your ROFR

the_grinch

Mouseketeer
in ROFR now just wondering when you heard if you passed or not .the waiting is the hardest part it seam:-)

I heard on a Tuesday afternoon (took about 10 days). Passed. I'm seeing a lot of variability lately- people even heard over the weekend.

We found out on Sunday at 10:30am (19 days after submitted). I'm thinking Sunday is rare, though. I looked back at past ROFR threads and didn't see any other Sundays. I'm guessing she may have heard Friday or Saturday and only notified me on Sunday. I had added up the days in the last couple months and there were more Tuesday notifications. Not sure if that was just a coincidence or there's a pattern there.

We found out on Sunday at 10:30am (19 days after submitted). I'm thinking Sunday is rare, though. I looked back at past ROFR threads and didn't see any other Sundays. I'm guessing she may have heard Friday or Saturday and only notified me on Sunday. I had added up the days in the last couple months and there were more Tuesday notifications. Not sure if that was just a coincidence or there's a pattern there.

Tuesdays have been the pattern in the past. The reason for my broker question is that while ROFR notice is exciting for the buyer, for Disney and the broker, it's just another day at work. The broker may sit on the notification for a couple of days before contacting the buyer.

:earsboy: Bill

I heard on a Friday and saw a bunch or posts online in Facebook groups the same day. For a while it seemed Tuesday and Fridays were the days.

Tuesdays have been the pattern in the past. The reason for my broker question is that while ROFR notice is exciting for the buyer, for Disney and the broker, it's just another day at work. The broker may sit on the notification for a couple of days before contacting the buyer.

Since you said this, I went back and looked. The Broker we used always posts "congratulations to the X buyers who had their purchased waived through Disney's ROFR process today..." on Facebook. They did not post that on the 15th when we were notified. They posted it on the 11th and the 12th, though. So it's possible we passed on Tuesday or Wednesday but weren't notified until Saturday.

Agreed. I had once passed ROFR and heard about that relatively fast I guess. Closing though - hadn't heard about that and my notification of closing was the points in my account.

We found out yesterday afternoon by email that our contract had passed. We also received a call last night from the realtor congratulating us on passing rofr!

Ranger and Poohs, can I ask when yours were sent to ROFR? Mine was sent on 7/31 and I'm impatiently waiting haha!

ETA: I originally misspoke when I said it was sent 7/29 - when in actuality it was sent 7/31, so I wanted to make the correction!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter