Time messed up

Yes, I am also about 1:15 off the real time and the posting time that shows up.

Same problem here - been happening all day. I went and changed my time zone so that the time of my posts are a little bit closer to what it should be. The time is still off but now its not an 1 1/2 hr off. Hopefully the time and posts can get back to normal.

See, my time is never right so I wouldn't have noticed except for the weird posting order. It seems to have straightened out by now tho...yeah, like right now it says it's 7:46, when it's really 3:01 here in Colorado.

I'm going to test my time stamp here-I'm posting at 9:18 a.m. pst. Let's see....

Nope, it says 8:40 a.m. so it's still off about 1 hr, 22 min. on the west coast.

I have been all messed up since yesterday too! Time was wrong, posting order was off and I would also get error messages if I used the quick reply...

Still happening and it's as confusing as all else to read.

I posted at 1:05 and it shows 11:50

Same, here ... was off by about 75 minutes as of my last post.

Yup, confirmed, about 75 minutes off still.

Its still off on Saturday night. It is currently 10:13 PM.

Edited to add: post time stamp is 8:58 PM.

It's fixed-yeah! (mine's been 1 hr. off for months now but looks like that is fixed as well!) Thanks for fixing it. :goodvibes At the tone the time will be 9:11 a.m. pst :cheer2:

Testing to see if mine is fixed..posting at 12:24
Post says...........12:24pm!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter