Time gap between posts

Hhugh717

Earning My Ears
Recently joined and finding I am unable to post close together.. it gives me about an hour in between. Is this something that just happens in the beginning or is this some sort of issue? Trying to build up to my 10 posts and failing miserably thanks to this time limit.

Recently joined and finding I am unable to post close together.. it gives me about an hour in between. Is this something that just happens in the beginning or is this some sort of issue? Trying to build up to my 10 posts and failing miserably thanks to this time limit.
It's part of the spambot protection. There's a minimum time between posts allowed. Typically around 30-60 seconds. But, randomly, it will assign other lengths of time.

It's not a newbie thing, it happens to all of us.

It's part of the spambot protection. There's a minimum time between posts allowed. Typically around 30-60 seconds. But, randomly, it will assign other lengths of time.

It's not a newbie thing, it happens to all of us.

Well, I’m glad to know it’s not just me!

I found a similar issue last night. Looks to be working now though. I would check again on a new day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!