Time for a catch up!

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hi Guys

Just popping on to see how you are all doing? Ive had a mixed bag these past few weeks, firstly I lost my darling Step Mum just 10 months after losing my beloved mother and just a month before that my best friend best friend, so that hit hard:sad:

Then took myself off for a week to London to see my daughter and was mugged in broad daylight, they managed to get my iphone X off me and although I was pushed and blocked by 2 out of the 4 doing it, I wasnt hurt but it knocked me for six. Had to spend the whole week trying to secure accounts and sorting everything out. :mad:

That said, I have just come back form a great week away to Portugal with friends and had a fabulous time, sun was shining and it was just the break I needed.:beach::beach:

The diet has gone south at the moment though as the food and drink was too good in Portugal, never mind I shall start again next week as I need to get myself fit and back on track for my trip to WDW in November, so that is something to look forward to.:jumping2::jumping1:

Hope you are all well.:thumbsup2

And there I was imagining you were having a good time. :hug:

I'm glad you've managed a good week in Portugal.

Sending lots of hug your way :hug: xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!