TimandLesley Take On Disneyland - We're BACK BABY! Update 10/9

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
Hello Diser's. It has been years and years since the Timandlesley crew has done a trip report and we figured the perfect time to come back into action is when we will be experiencing something NEW together- our first family trip to Disneyland this summer.

First, on with the introductions. The "timandlesley" in this report are myself and my husband, we have been married for going on 18 years and we LOVE all things Disney:
DL tr 3.jpg

Our kids have done some SERIOUS growing up since our last reports. Luke is now (gasp) 15 years old.

4b054167-e2a2-49a9-9f3d-1039dadf9338.jpg

He is the runner in the family and does track and cross country. He also just started his first job at a local ice cream place- things are going well.

Lauren is now 12 and a half years old

102741ad-81b6-44df-88f5-229903b97555.jpg

Can you believe how grown up my baby is!?!?!?! She is into dance and theater (as you can tell by the photo).

This trip all came about because I was sent out to Disneyland last summer with my travel agency on an incentive/training trip and I fell in LOVE with Disneyland. I mean HEAD over heels CRAZY in love!
disneyland TR1.jpg
I can not WAIT to get back there and stay with the family and experience it for a FULL week together!

So, now that we've introduced ourselves, I will let you guys chime in, join us and comment and then the next installment I will tell you about where we are staying, things we have planned so far (I made dining arrangements this week), etc.

So hold on tight, it's going to be a FUN RIDE!!!!!!

-"TimandLesley"

Click here for PTR Installment Number 2: LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!

Click here for PTR Installment Number 3: Our First Few Park Days: The PLAN!

Click here for PTR Installment Number 4: Our Day off Property Hollywood/Warner Brothers Tour

Click here for for Final Pre TR Installment: We leave in 3 DAYS!

CLICK HERE FOR TRIP REPORT DAY 1, LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!
CLICK HERE FOR TRIP REPORT DAY 2, DISNEYLAND PARK FIRST DAY

CLICK HERE FOR TRIP REPORT DAY 2 PART 2: DISNEYLAND PARK BLUE BAYOU PAINT THE NIGHT PACKAGE.

CLICK HERE FOR TRIP REPORT DAY 3 PARTS 1 and 2: CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

CLICK HERE FOR TRIP REPORT DAY 3 THE END WORLD OF COLOR AND CARSLAND

Attachments

• DL TR 2.jpg
    DL TR 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I have not been on the boards in over a year but Had to come back for this. Can't wait to follow along. :cool1:

Um... you KNOW I won't miss out on a TimandLesley trip report! Hello!?!? I'm here. :p

Definitely subscribing! Im in northern California for work, and have a trip planned to Disneyland in July! I can't wait!

Yes!!! I am so happy you are doing another report! I cannot WAIT to read more about your plans. :yay:

Subscribing. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. You have a lovely family. We're thinking of going next summer so great to see a report starting at the planning stage.

Woo hoo!!! I am so looking forward to this!! I haven't been here in forever (I still have YET to finish my TR) but I am back to read this!!

Have been on and off the boards for the last couple of years but looking forward to reading this TR. Hoping to head to DL next summer...

Oh wow! Welcome back. Always enjoyed your reports and looking forward to reading this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!