Tim Tracker/Marvel Day at Sea/DIS Team

Yea it was a "Media Event" cruise. So a lot of media / vloggers / bloggers / etc were invited. Still, that's funny!

That is pretty awesome! Just watched the video with my daughter and thought that was Corey. Googled and found this thread!

As nasty as people can get anymore, it is truly heart-warming to see the competition get along.

Its also great for many of us who watch both.

The cruise looks amazing btw!!
I don't think many Disney content creators consider each other competition, I don't know anyone who limits the amount of Disney YouTube channels they watch :-)

Collaborations are actually the way to go on YT

I
I'm watching the YouTube video of Tim Tracker's 3rd day of cruising on the Disney Dream for Marvel Day at Sea. In this vlog he & his wife Jenn are eating at the Pirates of the Caribbean dinner at Lumiere's. Who do I see sitting at their table? Corey. Then I saw Craig. :laughing:
I saw that, too

I think the Trackers were table mates with Corey and Craig on the entire cruise. They also shared a table at Rapunzels on Day 1. I could tell from the pictures/angle of Corey’s photos on the DIS social that they had to be right up front.

While watching tonight I told myself “It’s a Tim Tracker/ The DIS crossover episode!”

As nasty as people can get anymore, it is truly heart-warming to see the competition get along.

Its also great for many of us who watch both.

The cruise looks amazing btw!!
Agree, I want to go so bad now!
And, I thought it was just too sweet how Corey was genuinely have a good time watching them dance around in the restaurant. I'm loving the videos they have put up on the cruise! Cant wait to see the DIS videos.

I love the Trackers! And of course Corey and Craig. Vlogger crossovers are run and I subscribed to both!

Last edited:
Maybe a really dumb question, but what site was the picture of the 4 of them posted on? I've only seen it on this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!