Tim Tracker advised not to take selfies with guests at Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plenty more to say (as usual, I know! LOL), but refuse to breathe anymore life into this conversation, nor possibly skirt the TOS, as I posted MUCH earlier in this thread. I also choose to spend my time and energy these days (since I also suffer panic attacks when I try to drive, and ended up with spinal fusion surgery due to a horrible accident in which I was pretty much t-boned the 1 time I chose to try in my mid-30's, "sucking up" my fear, and choosing to "be a grownup" and not be "driven around like a 12 year old girl") spreading support and positivity when and where I can - here, and elsewhere on the internet, and IRL, not arguing. If that makes me a little girl, and more like Jenn (and Tim) Tracker - honey - I'll proudly TAKE it!!!!

Last edited:
I have plenty more to say (as usual, I know! LOL), but refuse to breathe anymore life into this conversation, nor possibly skirt the TOS, as I posted MUCH earlier n this thread. I also choose to spend my time and energy these days (since I also suffer panic attacks when I try to drive, and ended up with spinal fusion surgery due to a horrible accident in which I was pretty much t-boned the 1 time I chose to try in my mid-30's, "sucking up" my fear, and choosing to "be a grownup" and not be "driven around like a 12 year old girl) spreading support and positivity when and where I can - here, and elsewhere on the internet, and IRL, not arguing. If that makes me a little girl, and more like Jenn (and Tim) Tracker - honey - I'll proudly TAKE it!!!!
Exactly, unless someone has panic attacks, they will never truly know what it is to deal with them. Even having people close to you that have them doesn't give you the full idea of what it is to deal with them, but it certainly gives a better understanding than if you have never personally known anyone that deals with panic attacks.

But I agree, there needs to be more positivity, which is one of the reasons I do enjoy both Tim and Jenn, they do always try to find the positive in things. Even when things go poorly or you don't like something in general, there is usually something positive you can find and they demonstrate that very well.

Listen I have been watching the Trackers for years. Jenn used to have a job in retail but she quite to do the editing. I don't care one way or the other if that is her only job, or how much money they make! I was responding to the person who said she had a job outside of YouTube. Can't you folks read?

My point with Jenn's "panic attacks" is that they only seem to pop up whenever she is doing something unpleasant. Like say being in a crowd or driving. Good thing for her she has her husband to drive her around, and do the shopping, and go to work everyday so that she can sit at home and hashtag strong women stuff. It grates on the nerves.

Strong women don't have panic attacks in Target due to florescent lights....:-)

Listen I have been watching the Trackers for years. Jenn used to have a job in retail but she quite to do the editing. I don't care one way or the other if that is her only job, or how much money they make! I was responding to the person who said she had a job outside of YouTube. Can't you folks read?

My point with Jenn's "panic attacks" is that they only seem to pop up whenever she is doing something unpleasant. Like say being in a crowd or driving. Good thing for her she has her husband to drive her around, and do the shopping, and go to work everyday so that she can sit at home and hashtag strong women stuff. It grates on the nerves.

I don't even have words for this.

Last edited:
I don't even words for this.
I WON'T have words for this!

Besides - any I might have - that rant and rail and unfortunately feel I have to "defend" against ignorance of well-documented medical and psychological facts, and a prejudiced, judgemental, and discriminatory attitude against those with a mental health issue, would get me banned. And I love this place (and my fellow posters, for the MOST part) WAY to much to tempt that! And yes - I proudly use this place as part of my crutch to feel happy and positive day to day, as I deal with what I guess is being characterized as a character deficit? IDK. SMH.

There have been research studies for decades on how certain stimuli such as lighting and sounds can trigger a stress response. The brain sends a chemical which in some people to have a fight or flight response. The levels of such reaction to go back down to a more normal level can vary.
I think that Jenn mentions in her various shows that she gets migraines and had various traumatic events in her life which shows that some environments can trigger attacks.

Angry Duck, I am so disappointed in you using such personal attacks on anyone and not showing even some compassion. It seems that a majority of your posts are mean spirited. I hope that in your life outside of the web that you have some kindness and maybe giving some positive words to those in your life. I hope that if you reflect on your words that maybe you find the strength to say I am sorry or if you cannot find that strength...maybe be more understanding.

There have been research studies for decades on how certain stimuli such as lighting and sounds can trigger a stress response. The brain sends a chemical which in some people to have a fight or flight response. The levels of such reaction to go back down to a more normal level can vary.
I think that Jenn mentions in her various shows that she gets migraines and had various traumatic events in her life which shows that some environments can trigger attacks.

Angry Duck, I am so disappointed in you using such personal attacks on anyone and not showing even some compassion. It seems that a majority of your posts are mean spirited. I hope that in your life outside of the web that you have some kindness and maybe giving some positive words to those in your life. I hope that if you reflect on your words that maybe you find the strength to say I am sorry or if you cannot find that strength...maybe be more understanding.

Okay Doctor. Then educate me on this.

Why can Jenn go to Aulani with no issues?
Why can Jenn go on multiple cruises with no issues?
Why can Jenn go to Tokyo Disney with no issues?
Why can Jenn go to Disneyland with no issues?

But driving and crowds put her over the edge. Seems put on to me....

It seems to me fun things she's perfectly okay with. But real life gets a little tough.

I’ve been reading all these comments. Angry duck doesn’t appear to be saying panic attacks aren’t real or that they don’t exist or that anxiety isn’t real and doesn’t exist. He appears to just be questioning Jenn Tracker’s timing on what causes her specifically to have it. I’m not agreeing with him , but I think a lot of you got all worked up and offended over nothing, talking about yourselves and your issues. Those were never in question.

It seems to me fun things she's perfectly okay with. But real life gets a little tough.

Why is it so difficult for you to believe that stressful situations trigger anxiety and panic attacks?

Who else hears the sound of a huge axe being ground? :sad2:

I am not sharing much info on my private life because that I have posting like that for 15 years, however, I do have several degrees and one is a Psychology B.A. (he university did not offer a B.S when I went....but, I had enough lab hours to qualify). Before you point it out--- yes I know it is bad grammar and I don't care to fix it at this time.
Life experience keeps me in keeping up with such topics due to several people close to me having issues...not being specific to who/what to protect them.
In my past work experiences, light has a major effect in mood and physical response. If you did a google or other search engine, there are links to serious publications on how CFLS and fluorescent lighting affects moods and unwanted physical effects. Light affects everyone different because environment and genetics. I don't want to do a biology then a psychological then throw in engineering reports to you, because I am not teaching to you nor waste the time/energy.

So, it must be awesome that you have no triggers in life and no physical problems. Enjoy it. There are so many people that are not fortunate in such blessings or luck.

Angry Duck, I have not a cited Jenn youtube link to support this thought on how she is enjoying her latest events. I recall that did speak on the first cruise that she did have some nervousness. Well, she may have decided to not share much because of people like you that pick apart every move. It is not my business to know the hows/whys/methods that she uses in doing these awesome new adventures. Does it really matter why she prefers not be the main driver? I think that she had a lot of meaningful points in her life that were tough---ex. loss of a parent.

Oh, you may want a another response from me, but you are not...no matter what you say. I have had bullies in my past and forgave them in my heart.

Have a great day/night/week/weekend/holiday/non-holiday (pick one or more, you seem to need some positives)!

W
H
O

C
A
R
E
S

Let people live their life and move on with yours. Seriously.

I’ve been reading all these comments. Angry duck doesn’t appear to be saying panic attacks aren’t real or that they don’t exist or that anxiety isn’t real and doesn’t exist. He appears to just be questioning Jenn Tracker’s timing on what causes her specifically to have it. I’m not agreeing with him , but I think a lot of you got all worked up and offended over nothing, talking about yourselves and your issues. Those were never in question.

Who cares? It's her life. She doesn't owe this person anything.

Umm, just because you don't see things on camera, doesn't mean they don't happen. She may very well have had issues that they chose not share for whatever reasons, perhaps her reaction was so bad that putting it on camera would be a bad idea. Maybe they weren't filming at the time she had a reaction. Just because it isn't shown on camera doesn't mean it doesn't happen. In fact, I would be quite confident that she did have an issue each of those times, but chose not to share it for her own reasons.

Who cares? It's her life. She doesn't owe this person anything.
I don’t care and I’m not saying that she does. My point was that the people replying to Angry duck were getting all worked up and defensive as if it were them being attacked. That’s all.

I don’t care and I’m not saying that she does. My point was that the people replying to Angry duck were getting all worked up and defensive as if it were them being attacked. That’s all.
Because if you suffer from panic attacks PERSONALLY, or know someone PERSONALLY who does, you are being PERSONALLY maligned. That's all.

Because if you suffer from panic attacks PERSONALLY, or know someone PERSONALLY who does, you are being PERSONALLY maligned. That's all.
Actually I DO PERSONALLY suffer from panic attacks ever since my cancer diagnosis in 2011.. I don’t however let people I don’t know, who’s opinions don't matter to me one way or another upset me. I was trying to say you shouldn’t let it get to you but thanks for then going off on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!