TiLite and/or Spinlife any tips?

Oh no! They worked on my computer, but then I went to another one and see they are not showing up :confused3

I had went to properties on ea. picture copied it and then went to add image in the box. That doesn't work either. Help glittercat or anyone else! How did you add your pictures!?:listen::badpc:

So sorry for the delay in responding! Had to finish up a painting that will be auctioned at an event for charity to benefit a women's & children's shelter, and i just finished! The only way photos have worked for me here is to link them from my Flickr account. First thing tomorrow I'll give directions that worked for me. *hug* I know how frustrating it is for the images not to show up. :( but together we'll fix it! :) :flower3: *hugs* ~ (a very sleepy) rebecca

Oh no! They worked on my computer, but then I went to another one and see they are not showing up :confused3

I had went to properties on ea. picture copied it and then went to add image in the box. That doesn't work either. Help glittercat or anyone else! How did you add your pictures!?:listen::badpc:

I very much apologize for the delay! Time keeps getting away from me, and so many things to finish this time of year, I'm a bit behind in social media. My wheelchair ships Oct. 10!!! Not like I'm excited or anything! ;) Below are my pink crutches that I'm trying hard to use to get around the house.
These instructions are only for Flickr my dear. I just don't know about the other image hosting sites.
• To post to the forum I used my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/
• 1st click on your uploaded photo
• top left hand corner has a "share" button
• click that, it will open up a dialog box of options
• There will be a big box with the HTML/ BBCode, select all, copy
• below that choose size

on DIS Boards...
• click on the icon for "insert link" (globe and chain icon)
• Paste URL into that box
• check Preview and your image link should be live

Hope this helps if not let me know and I'll try to help in another way. :flower3:
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/47727006@N02/8045658144/]
IMG_0870 by SideshowSiren, on Flickr[/URL]

My chair arrived on Friday, and I love her! Friday we also received some some not so happy news regarding my mom's cancer, so I didn't post about the chair anywhere.
Shipping was perfect, the lovely guy that walked Pete and I through the ordering process was friendly and brilliant! The chair fits me very well, and I feel very lucky!

I'm glad that you are happy with your chair! Sorry to hear about the bad news about your Mom.

Happy Wheelin!

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry about your mom. :worried:

I am happy though about your chairs!:hyper: thanks for the info on the pics...will try again today. When you get a chance I would love to see pics of your new chair too! :goodvibes

Thank you both for the kind messages! She has t-cell lymphoma and we thought after 6 rounds of chemo it was almost gone. Then she got sick they dropped dosage, and it is growing in her spleen, liver, and bone marrow again. :( I'm trying hard to be there for her, but I fail at it sometimes. My kids need a lot of attention too, so we're all just taking it day by day. She is eating again though so I'm stoked about that!! I'm sorry this got off topic. From phone I can't figure out how to reply very well.
I'll post pics tonight! One is up on Flickr now. Going grocery shopping after we get kids from school so I'll see how she (the chair) works in store. *hugs & love* to all who need some! ~Rebecca

I am sorry about your mother. I know it is difficult trying to be there for her as well as your children. I'm sure you feel like you are being stretched really thin sometimes.

I am glad you got your chair and I'm looking forward to the picture!

They work on your computer because yours has them cached. So, it doesn't need to go back to the website to get them.

Thank you both for the kind messages! She has t-cell lymphoma and we thought after 6 rounds of chemo it was almost gone. Then she got sick they dropped dosage, and it is growing in her spleen, liver, and bone marrow again. :( I'm trying hard to be there for her, but I fail at it sometimes. My kids need a lot of attention too, so we're all just taking it day by day. She is eating again though so I'm stoked about that!! I'm sorry this got off topic. From phone I can't figure out how to reply very well.
I'll post pics tonight! One is up on Flickr now. Going grocery shopping after we get kids from school so I'll see how she (the chair) works in store. *hugs & love* to all who need some! ~Rebecca
Sorry about your mom.
My dad had non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Not an easy thing to go thru.

:grouphug:

@SueM in MN thank you for your reply. I only just saw it years later. No, it was not an easy thing to go through, I miss her every single day. I'm so sorry you had to go through that as well. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter