Tights under DD's princess dress in May?

scrappinannie

Mouseketeer
:laughing:In just 22 magical days we will be arriving in the World & now that we're gettin' down to the nitty gritty, my mind is up all night making lists and trying to envision how said list is going to fit into our suitcases!

Anyway, DD3 is going to be wearing her Belle dress with a pair of pink sparkly mary jane shoes and I was just wondering if she should wear socks or tights with the shoes? I only ask because I don't want her getting blisters day 1 and being miserable for the 7 days after that. Normally, she'd wear socks with tennies and maybe tights with dress shoes and nothing with sandals.

What do you think? I'll have extra clothes along. I just want her to look "right" for her big moment meeting Belle.

Unless you're just going early in the morning and she's just wearing the dress for a meal or something, I would go with lightweight dress socks instead of tights. We've been going in May and it gets extremely hot in the afternoon. Also, my girls would not want to wear tights walking around the parks all day regardless of the weather.

My younger DD always wears crocs and my older DD always wears flip flops when they wear dresses in Disney so we don't have to worry about tights, socks, or uncomfortable shoes.

Unless you're just going early in the morning and she's just wearing the dress for a meal or something, I would go with lightweight dress socks instead of tights. We've been going in May and it gets extremely hot in the afternoon. Also, my girls would not want to wear tights walking around the parks all day regardless of the weather.

My younger DD always wears crocs and my older DD always wears flip flops when they wear dresses in Disney so we don't have to worry about tights, socks, or uncomfortable shoes.

Thanks for your reply. I already have the pink shoes, something she's had for a awhile, and they do match her dress, but maybe I'll just purchase a pair of white sandals for her to wear instead. We're having breakfast at Akerhaus so DD will be in her dress for that, but not sure how long she'll want to stay in it! I was just thinking out loud!:laughing: Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter