Tigger Is that you? Gone?

terri33inne

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right forum...Admin please move if not.

Have they discontinued the "Tigger is that you?" merchandise? I was just looking on the Disney parks shopping app, and I can't find any of it.

It was mostly available in Animal Kingdom. Anyone seen it there recently? TIA

I saw a couple of shirts in AK in February.

Heading to AK on Tues. I'll try to remember to look and report back.

I looked Tues and again today. I'm sorry to report that I didn't see any where they used to be (the little kiosk near Kali River) or anywhere else for that matter.

That's sad...it's the basis of my username. I remember seeing the green tye dyed one in June at the main AK store.

I saw some of the shirts in the outlet on Vineland last month.

I loved those shirts too. They have been a staple at AK since it opened really. They had them in April when I was there.

I love reading that I am not the only one that has loved that shirt for years. It has always been there. I think I've seen in between November 2002 and September 2014. I just assumed it would always be there.

I looked Tues and again today. I'm sorry to report that I didn't see any where they used to be (the little kiosk near Kali River) or anywhere else for that matter.

Thanks for checking... so bummed about this! We have the beach towel so at least we have something. Always had the mug on my wishlist.

Maybe you could send an email to Shop Disney Parks (shop@disneyparks.com) or Guest Satisfaction (wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com) and ask? Maybe it's just a short-term change, or if it's not, hearing from you might encourage them to bring it back.

I have the t-shirt (inherited from my mom!) and love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!