Tiffany Towncar

julie t

Mouseketeer
We have used Tiffany Towncar in the past and have been pleased with the service. I notice that a new company is now advertising. Has there been any problems that would be helpful knowing before I make ressies?

Julie, Both Tiffany and Yourride both offer good service, clean cars and friendly drivers.Some folks are using Yourride because they now support Dis Boards by being sponsor. I am going to use them next trip for that reason, not because I had bad experience with Tiffany. :)

We used Tiffany Towncar in Feb. 2002. The driver met us in baggage then took a considerable amount of time to get the car while we waited curbside. Could deal with that. Drove to the Dolphin, no problems, set up our return trip to MCO. The day of departure, however, Tiffany was a no show!!! Made several frantic calls to Tiffany and got an answering machine. Our calls were (finally) returned and we were told that the driver was running late but would be there. Wrong! After a few more calls, we were told that the driver (or any Tiffany driver for that matter) was not going to show, but that we would be credited the return portion of the airport transfer. Wow, THAT was helpful.... There being no shortage of taxis in front of the Dolphin, we jumped in a van and paid $40+ tip for the ride to MCO. Tiffany did credit our card posthaste and we were told that the driver who failed to show was fired. Who knows? I will not use Tiffany Towncar again based on this experience. Even is one driver failed to show, the fact that another could not be dispatched was curious, and in my opinion, unprofessional.

We used Tiffany Towncar in Feb. 2002. The driver met us in baggage then took a considerable amount of time to get the car while we waited curbside. Could deal with that. Drove to the Dolphin, no problems, set up our return trip to MCO. The day of departure, however, Tiffany was a no show!!! Made several frantic calls to Tiffany and got an answering machine. Our calls were (finally) returned and we were told that the driver was running late but would be there. Wrong! After a few more calls, we were told that the driver (or any Tiffany driver for that matter) was not going to show, but that we would be credited the return portion of the airport transfer. Wow, THAT was helpful.... There being no shortage of taxis in front of the Dolphin, we jumped in a van and paid $40+ tip for the ride to MCO. Tiffany did credit our card posthaste and we were told that the driver who failed to show was fired. Who knows? I will not use Tiffany Towncar again based on this experience. Even if one driver failed to show, the fact that another could not be dispatched was curious, and in my opinion, unprofessional.

We had a similar experience with Tiffany. Would like to hear more from others....

On arrival, we were picked up quickly and our driver was good. For our departure the driver was VERY late...we, too, were making some frantic calls to Tiffany. They did manage to get us to the airport in time (we had given ourselves plenty of time, so with the late driver we were cutting it close -- very nerve racking)!! On top of that the driver was not very nice.

One of the owners from Tiffany called us at home the next day and aplogized profusely and credited the cost of the trip to the airport on our credit card. I thought this was pretty good and would have considered using them again -- unless I hear that others have had similar troubles....anyone??

Thanks.

Wow!! If I had that bad of service I wouldn't use them again.....but we've only had positive ones.
We've used Tiffany 3 times now. They have always been there waiting for us.
This last time, it was a bit of wait for the car to be brought around, but I understand that was because of the new security measures and they couldn't leave their unattended cars where they used to.
Anyway....twice, the driver arrived for our return trip at least 15 minutes earlier than our appointed time. The other time, he was stuck in traffic but someone else came that had just dropped off another party and took us. No problem.

But I am open to using another service :D I like friendly competition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter