Tiffany & Co on board

DCLCrazy64622

DIS Veteran
I just got off the Dream this week. It was the first time I have been back on board since the Tiffany Boutique has been put on the ship. I have to say, I was not impressed. I was looking forward to seeing how elegant it would look and it turns out that it looks very 80’s like it should be in a common mall. I don’t know why I thought it would look more upscale to me. Those “T”s on the wall were hideous. Do all Tiffany stores look like this? Am I the only one that felt this way when they first saw it?

The one on the Fantasy is very elegant however the DCL piece sold is very poor quality (Unfortunately I know because I bought it). I saw pics of the pop up store on the dream and I agree it's terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter