Tiffany at Eat to the Beat

Not sure how on how hard it will be, but saw her last month while she was touring with NKOTB, Salt n Pepa, Debbie Gibson and Naughty By Nature. Tiffany was rough. I would not go out of my way to see her. She was so bad that’s when everyone got up to get drinks or use the restroom.

ETA: just realized that she will be there during a girls trip I’m going on in September. Yeah, not going to make an effort to see her.

I've seen her at Epcot a few times,one year Dennis Deyoung got sick and since she played the days before he was scheduled they asked her to stick around for some extra days,she must have been there 5-6 days.She still gets people to come out and see her but as the previous poster stated she's not the greatest act at Eat to the Beat.

My DH and I have always liked Tiffany so hopefully she'll be having a better night when we get to see her! Doesn't sound like we need to stress too much about finding a seat. (honestly the only times we've really struggled is to see Boyz II Men, though my favorite ETTB performers have been Survivor and 38 Special). Thanks so much!

I've seen her at Epcot a few times,one year Dennis Deyoung got sick and since she played the days before he was scheduled they asked her to stick around for some extra days,she must have been there 5-6 days.She still gets people to come out and see her but as the previous poster stated she's not the greatest act at Eat to the Beat.
I also saw Tiffany during the concert that Dennis DeYoung missed and I have to say she was awesome.

I had never seen her before in concert so I was not a fan but I was definitely won over by the energy and enthusiasm she brought to her show. At this age, many performers are not at their peak but I thought she sounded just fine. In fact, I enjoyed her performance so much that I would now go out of my way to hear her sing again.

Of course your mileage may vary but I thought she put on such a fun show.

~NM

I also saw Tiffany during the concert that Dennis DeYoung missed and I have to say she was awesome.

I had never seen her before in concert so I was not a fan but I was definitely won over by the energy and enthusiasm she brought to her show. At this age, many performers are not at their peak but I thought she sounded just fine. In fact, I enjoyed her performance so much that I would now go out of my way to hear her sing again.

Of course your mileage may vary but I thought she put on such a fun show.

~NM
Same here-was at the same show and loved her energy and interaction with the Crowd.

Loved how she came out into the audience and took selfies with anyone who wanted one while she kept singing.

At ETTB,I am looking for fun over a technically perfect show and Tiffany DELIVERED!:)

I live right by the parks and try to go see most of the groups if I can,even though I dont love her I will try to see her on one of her days and maybe even see two shows.She's no Air Supply or Boyz II Men but she is better than some groups I've seen at the festivals,some groups I've seen are like a complete "meh" an example of a group I saw at the festival this year that I would skip outright in the future is a flock of seagulls.On the day I saw them they stopped the show right before they're most popular song due to lightning but everything else they sang I was not into at all and even their know song (and I ran) I'm not a big fan of.Tiffany I've seen before and I was probably 12-13 when she hit her peak in the 80s so I remember her and a reason I will go see her even if shes not a favorite,maybe next year they can bring New Kids on the block or at least Debbie Gibson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!