Ticketusage email unhelpful

Crispymom

Earning My Ears
I have 2-4 Day Park Hopper Paper passes from the 90s. No date stamps, no hole punches, no names and no pictures on them. I believe they are from a trip that we were unable to make. They have been in my mother in laws possession ever since.
I emailed Disney in regards to how many unused days were left. They replied that due to the age of the tickets, they have no way of verifying them via email or phone. I also spoke with the CM, who told me I need to bring them onsite in order to get any i fo because they cannot access such old passes? Anyone ever had that happen?

I would take them to Guest Services either at Disney Springs, any theme park entrance, or at the concierge at a Disney resort if you are staying at one. They will be the ones who should be able to help give you an answer to your questions. Good luck. Cheers!!!!!!

We had 2 partially used tickets like that. I was able to scan & email to guest services and they were able to tell me how many days were left. We had to go to guest services at the park to exchange them, though.

We had 2 partially used tickets like that. I was able to scan & email to guest services and they were able to tell me how many days were left. We had to go to guest services at the park to exchange them, though.
I did that. We have to bring them to verify them because they said they are too old to do it via email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter