Tickets valid for 2006 only?

back2disney

DIS Veteran
On the disneyland website is says tickets are only valid from January 3, 2006 thru January 2, 2007. What if your trip goes thru January 4th - do you have to buy another package as well???

You have to start using the ticket prior to the cutoff date.

Jack

I would ask before purchasing. Some tickets state they must be completely used by a certain date. In fact the other day I was trying to get into DL and the people ahead of me had tickets that were expired. They stated they must be used by a certain date, and they were withing the number of days from first use but not the end date. I don't know the specifics of that case, but for example, you purchase a 3 day hopper that expires on Aug 15, and must be used within 13 days of first use. If you use it for the first time on Aug 13, then 14, then try to use it on the 16th they will not let you use it, even though you are within the 13 days, you are past the overall expiration date. DL tickets vary with expiration dates, so I would check before purchasing the exact details.

I agree, I would call CS and ask. Please post your findings.

Thanks,

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter