Tickets on MDE, but no Magic Band

mbdavidson

Earning My Ears
I have park tickets on my MDE account, but we are not getting MBs because we are staying at the S/D. I am considering buying MBs because they are so easy to use, but if I don't, will the ticket counter at the S/D be able to issue us our tickets? Thanks!

I have park tickets on my MDE account, but we are not getting MBs because we are staying at the S/D. I am considering buying MBs because they are so easy to use, but if I don't, will the ticket counter at the S/D be able to issue us our tickets? Thanks!

I don't know if they HAVE a ticket counter (tickets are handled at the resort concierge desk at WDW-owned resorts.)

Also, reports are that you don't NEED to go anywhere to pick up tickets.
Just show up at any park entrance gates and a CM can issue you your
plastic ticket cards as you enter the park.
Make sure you have your MDX info (on the phone is OK)
and a photo ID and
(not REQUIRED, but it can speed things up if you have it) the credit card you used to buy the tickets.

If not, just go to any ticket booth or Guest Relations.

I don't know if they HAVE a ticket counter (tickets are handled at the resort concierge desk at WDW-owned resorts.)

Also, reports are that you don't NEED to go anywhere to pick up tickets.
Just show up at any park entrance gates and a CM can issue you your
plastic ticket cards as you enter the park.
Make sure you have your MDX info (on the phone is OK)
and a photo ID and
(not REQUIRED, but it can speed things up if you have it) the credit card you used to buy the tickets.

If not, just go to any ticket booth or Guest Relations.

S&D does have a Disney ticket counter so you can stop there and pick up your actual tickets - they can be used for park access and FP+ access, some people like to use a lanyard and pouch for easy access. If you do decide to purchase a MB its easily linked to your DME anytime prior or during the trip and you can access the park and your FP+ selections using the MB instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!