In MDE, tickets are linked as park planning pass they are 3 day park hoppers valid for our 5 night stay. However they are not valid for admission unless IDs are shown at ticket window.

Do we go to the ticket window the day before we go to the parks if we want to use early morning admission?

Or does getting magic bands bypass this altogether?

TIA

In MDE, tickets are linked as park planning pass they are 3 day park hoppers valid for our 5 night stay. However they are not valid for admission unless IDs are shown at ticket window.

Do we go to the ticket window the day before we go to the parks if we want to use early morning admission?

Or does getting magic bands bypass this altogether?

TIA
If you need to show IDs, you should go to the ticket window or Guest Relations before you try to enter a park. You can go to the Official Ticket Center or the GR office in Disney Springs, and there are ticket windows and GR offices outside every park entrance that will be open before early morning entry. So you can go to any of the above the day before, or the morning of, depending on what's most convenient (I'd go the day before, as you said!).

OK editing my question. I did not add Memory maker to my date based ticket but when I upgrade at the end of my trip I want to add the photopass for $99. At that point will I be able to retroactively access all my pics from the week? Kind of like if I had bought memory maker after my trip ended?

Last edited:
OK editing my question. I did not add Memory maker to my date based ticket but when I upgrade at the end of my trip I want to add the photopass for $99. At that point will I be able to retroactively access all my pics from the week? Kind of like if I had bought memory maker after my trip ended?

Yes the one time I upgraded tickets to AP during a trip the photopass add on did give me pics from the whole trip

I purchased a package with 5 day hopper tickets in January….I want to add 1 additional day. Any reason to upgrade after first use or is price the same if I do it before arrival?…(Recent cast member interaction did not make me feel staff are as competent and knowledgeable as they were pre pandemic.)

TIA!

Yes the one time I upgraded tickets to AP during a trip the photopass add on did give me pics from the whole trip
Agreed, this should work (and has for me in the past as well)!

I would download the pictures quickly though. AP PhotoPass photos last a year. Regular PhotoPass photos only last 45 days. IDK if it will will be smart enough to keep the non-AP timeframe photos for a year.

I purchased a package with 5 day hopper tickets in January….I want to add 1 additional day. Any reason to upgrade after first use or is price the same if I do it before arrival?…(Recent cast member interaction did not make me feel staff are as competent and knowledgeable as they were pre pandemic.)

TIA!
You will receive the same credit towards upgrade regardless if you use the ticket first or not.

You will receive the same credit towards upgrade regardless if you use the ticket first or not.
Thank you….I did think price increases following when you first purchased were now added in, but since it wasn’t that way in the past, I just wanted to confirm. Thanks Dis family!1713645133635.png

.I did think price increases following when you first purchased were now added in, but since it wasn’t that way in the past, I just wanted to confirm.
No, if a price increase happens between when you bought the ticket and when you do the upgrade, you will pay that increase. Your credit is equal to the price WDW sold the same ticket online on the date you bought it.

I have a couple AP vouchers I bought in 2010, before the DVC gold. I think there was only one annual pass type at the time, included everything and photos too.
I hope GR will know how to handle an Exchange Certificate this old.
On My Disney Experience, it shows it expires Dec 31, 2099.
Has anyone redeemed on this old recently?
I believe I shouldn't have to pay any extra, as these were sold as good for life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter