• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets for HHN...???

jelly-beans

Mouseketeer
Can HHN sell out? and if so, if you are an on-site guest will it make a difference? Also, are the HHN tickets dated a specific date or can they be used for any date HHN is open? I just want to know whether I should buy my HHN tickets ahead of time or not.

Thanks in advance,

jb

HHN does sell out on some dates. Usually, the days before Halloween and the weekend before Halloween (if Halloween is not on a weekend) are sell-outs. You can buy a specific date in advance.

These tickets are simillar to concert tickets. Date-specific and subject to sell-out.

Once a specific date sells out - it doesn't matter whether you are an on-site guest or not - you still aren't going to get in.

In addition, as a reminder, on-site guests do NOT get FOTL or Express access to the mazes/haunted houses during HHN.

I called and asked for prices for AP holders and they are $21.15 for non peak nights and $33.87 for peak (I suppose weekends). They suggested purchasing atleast 15 days in advance for anyone interested. Do you think that I will want more than a night or two?

Thanks,

jb

you can get everything done in one night if you make sure to do the stay and scream option and rush from one place to another. if your party doesn't mind doing the marathon pace it is possible to do everything even on a weekend. i went on a sold out saturday night last year and got in 6 mazes by 7:30 PM because they opened 4 mazes before letting the outside guests in. i made the mistake of not doing MIB during the day and i waited in line for that one for 2 hours. i would recommend doing the normal rides and attractions during the day and then do the haunted attractions special to hhn first thing it starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter