Tickets for 2019

kemmerlinj2

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when the multi-day tickets that work for 2019 become available? My next trip is for then, and I wanted to go ahead and buy the remaining ticket that I need (I purchased my other tickets before they added the expiration on new tickets) so I can get it before too many price increases happen. But when I read the fine print the new tickets online expire in December of next year.

Does anyone know when the multi-day tickets that work for 2019 become available? My next trip is for then, and I wanted to go ahead and buy the remaining ticket that I need (I purchased my other tickets before they added the expiration on new tickets) so I can get it before too many price increases happen. But when I read the fine print the new tickets online expire in December of next year.

Since this is new, there is no way to really know when new tickets will come out. But I would imagine they would make them available around February 2018 in conjunction with the next rate increase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter