Tickets, fastpass questions

angel girl

It's a small world after all...
Hi all, more questions! Having booked our 3 nights at the Cheyenne, will we get tickets for 3 nights or 4 days iyswim.

We have annual passes, but will still have park tickets because didn't work out any cheaper to book room without them :rolleyes: . We wondered if we can use them to fastpass if we enter the park using our APs-ie do the tickets have to go through the entrance machines to be activated for fastpasses?? If that makes sense lol.

Thanks in advance!

The same thing happened to us - it was actually cheaper to stay with Park tickets than using my AP holders discount and get room only. :confused3
Yes, you can use your spare Park tickets to get extra Fastpasses. AFAIK, they do not need to go through the entrance machine, as I believe some people are still using their old passes from several visits ago! :rolleyes1

You should get tickets for each day of your stay, rather than each night.....so 4 tickets.

Unless at the time that you booked you were offered a special deal, as I was. We are staying for 5 days/4nights, but he offered a cheaper deal where we only get Park tickets for 3 of those days. As we didn't need the tickets at all, I jumped at it. Another £30 off the price. :cool1:

Excellent, thanks for that, no special deals as far as i know-prices we all over the place it seemed lol- £450 for Santa Fe, £390 for Cheyenne, both with tickets. When I phoned up CM could only offer me Santa Fe for £384 with no tickets, or Cheyenne for £440ish with no tickets? Decided to go for Cheyenne on basis that for extra £6 would get extra fastpasses :thumbsup2 Assumed they would work because of other threads had read about out of date passes working :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter