Tickets at work

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I have the option to purchase ticket through tickets at work. Currently they are slightly cheaper than undercover tourist (who I have used before).

The only concerning part is that it says this:
A will call certificate will be emailed to you within an hour of your purchase. Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate. Please note that all orders placed after 1:00 AM EST will be processed the following day.
Availability: Within an hour of your purchase.

So does this mean that i won't actually receive a ticket that i can link to MDE? Anyone ever use them before and did you receive a ticket number to link?

It really doesn't work if I can't link tickets and book FP at the 60 day mark.

I have the option to purchase ticket through tickets at work. Currently they are slightly cheaper than undercover tourist (who I have used before).

The only concerning part is that it says this:
A will call certificate will be emailed to you within an hour of your purchase. Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate. Please note that all orders placed after 1:00 AM EST will be processed the following day.
Availability: Within an hour of your purchase.

So does this mean that i won't actually receive a ticket that i can link to MDE? Anyone ever use them before and did you receive a ticket number to link?

It really doesn't work if I can't link tickets and book FP at the 60 day mark.
Link the ticket Confirmation Numbers to your MDX account Profiles as soon as you receive the email.

You only need to go to Will Call if you don’t have MagicBands linked to these same Profiles.

Just so you know, tickets at Work is generally more expensive than other authorized resellers
Right now the tickets for my family would save me about $160 over what undercover tourist has them at right now. I'll certainly price out all my options at the time.

I just want to make sure there aren't any road blocks to using this ticket venue

Right now the tickets for my family would save me about $160 over what undercover tourist has them at right now. I'll certainly price out all my options at the time.

I just want to make sure there aren't any road blocks to using this ticket venue
Make sure that the prices quoted include tax.

Tickets at Work is actually cheaper for me too as we get $5 back for every $100 spent by using the program at work.

I thought it was cheaper too, until i saw the tax. Wow.
Under Florida statute, Florida sales tax must be charged on all Florida amusement park tickets sold to the general public...
no matter the location (and from whom) the actual sale takes place.
(Exceptions can be for US military sales.)

The amount of tax charged for WDW tickets is 6.5%.

I ordered my tickets through Ticketsatwork earlier this year and used them for our trip last month. I had no problems linking them to my MDE account. We had MBs so I never needed to show up at will call. It was seamless. Re pricing, I ran the numbers, including tax, through various legit sellers. In my particular case, it was cheaper to go through ticketsatwork, but not by much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter