~~~~Tickets at gate vs buying online~~~~

tiemori

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal this coming Sunday, Monday and some other day next week. :banana:so we want to buy 4 three day park to park tickets. Can I really save money by buying online?
But I also want to know if I buy a ticket at the gate or online and upgrade later in the park would I pay more than if I had chosen the set number of days first. :goodvibes

According to the website you save $10 by purchasing multi-day tickets online.

From the website:

Benefits

Save $10 off the gate price on all multi-day tickets

Receive a coupon book with up to $150 in savings with any Multi-day Park-to-Park ticket purchase

Save time by printing your tickets at home and go straight to the front gate of the park

I'm not sure about the upgrading (I have never done it before) but I think they just take the price of the new ticket and subtract what you already paid.

According to the website you save $10 by purchasing multi-day tickets online.

From the website:

Benefits

Save $10 off the gate price on all multi-day tickets

Receive a coupon book with up to $150 in savings with any Multi-day Park-to-Park ticket purchase

Save time by printing your tickets at home and go straight to the front gate of the park

I'm not sure about the upgrading (I have never done it before) but I think they just take the price of the new ticket and subtract what you already paid.

I was told on here that gate was the same as online. I guess I should've looked at the website more carefully.

I see that it says that its 10 bucks less per ticket, but I'd rather buy at the gate and I was wondering if anyone knew for sure. :goodvibes

I see that it says that its 10 bucks less per ticket, but I'd rather buy at the gate and I was wondering if anyone knew for sure. :goodvibes

When you buy online you also get charged taxes and fees ( I guess a processing fee). At the gate, I think you should just get charged the tax (well, at least at Disney I didn't see any "fees" on my receipt, just tax).

you save money but more importantly TIME by buying online. I saw a huge line of people buying entry tickets 2 weeks ago....when we upgraded our ticket to an Annual pass, I had to wait in line 30 minutes....buy in advance if you can!

I wouldn't buy at the gate. You can stand in that line for half an hour or so! Just purchase online and either use kiosk or print at home.

I was told on here that gate was the same as online. I guess I should've looked at the website more carefully.

Gate price is the same as online price for one day tickets and annual passes. It isn't the same for multi-day tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter