• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets at Connections!

jodyo

Earning My Ears
Okay my dh is convinced that once we get to the parks our tickets will be denierd. I just ordered all of our tickets (including Universal) from Connections (found on Mousesavers.com) I saved over $100.00 by doing so and I really think we'll be okay, but it would be nice to hear from those who have successfully recieved and used the tickets they've ordered. Anyone out there who can give me some peace of mind! Thanks.

I just ordered and recieved 2 -4 day hopper plusses. They are identical to the other passes I have.

I have read of other people using connections passes with no problem.
I am not worried.

They are a big company, if they was a problem one of the thousands of people posting here would say so!!
:wave:

I was thinking Ticket Mania was the best option for the cheapest prices to buy tickets
and avoid the lines, please inform me of this "connections" place (do there tickects ever expire- are they the same Ticket Mania offers???) or any other places I can buy tickets at a Discount. Thanks ! :rolleyes:

I would goto Mousesavers for info on connections membership. She is very thorough and there is a link to the connections website.

I would order connections thru one of them first so that you could get points as well. You only have to join connections for one month for $1 to order any tickets, either parkhoppers or meal vouchers. I have found the promo to join connections at suzykats and at mypoints.

Good luck. Carla

see my posts under Connections, I just joined on Saturday night and have already
ordered all my tickets. I joined through mypoints, I have been a mypoints member for
a long time and have gotten many gift certificates etc as rewards and all of their stuff was
legit, I would think any company that mypoints offers on their site is legit. I spent over 800.00
and expect my tickets in a few days. Will post when I get them.

hulabird

We ordered 6 day PH + passes through Connections for our trip this past Feb. They arrived very fast and we had NO problems using them at WDW over Feb. vacation!!

I received all my passes from Connections today and I just ordered them Sunday! Super fast delivery!

Hulabird:bounce:

We plan on buying AP's for the first time for our December trip. Does anyone know if you can get AP's through Connections? I haven't heard anyone mention AP's so far. Are there anyother places, ticket mania, etc., offerning AP's?

Minnie's Mate, no, Connections doesn't offer APs.

In fact, the only places you can buy them are at "official" outlets: the parks, Disney Store, guest services at Downtown Disney. The only discounts on them are Disney Club discounts. :(

Mary
MouseSavers.com

No, unfortunately you cannot get an AP from Connections. They offer 4-, 5-, 6-, and 7-Day Hopper Plus Passes, Disney Quest, and Food Vouchers. Sorry:(

I hadn't seen any discounts other than DC on AP's so I figured that was the only one. Fortunately, my credit union offers a discount on DC membership. It is $29.95, same as MKC initial membership and renewal rates.

Did you also order meal vouchers? If so, can you please post what the expiration dates are. I would be so grateful. I'm not going til next year so don't want to order to early, but I want to prepay for as much as I can.

Thanks, Carla

I hear ya about prepaying, I am doing the same thing. I have not received the meal vouchers yet, I expect
them soon, they come separately. The only ones that seem really worth using would be the
10.50 ones, and that would depend on where u use them. The 29.50 ones seem way too
steep for lunch, and the 17.50's are only good on character breakfasts, there are a few
that you'd save a few bucks.

Hulabird

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter