• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets are here

Kal El

Mouseketeer
:D :D :D tickets are here,tickets are here,tickets are here, tickets are here, tickets are here, tickets are here, tickets are here,tickets are here,tickets are here, tickets are here, tickets are here.
Can you tell I am excited?

At what point do you get totaly into holiday mode?
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Happy from the point of booking but like you very excited from recieving the tickets.

Well to be honest more so hyper!!!

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

inkbouce is a mistake - if you click on the pink bouncing man on the side you get : pinkbounc unfortunatly the : p make a :p and then the rest of the word just get's displayed, so instead of a pink one of these :bounce: you get :pinkbounc

I wish they would take it off the smiley list.

Bev

your lucky, i've been anticipating mine all week, and they finally arrived this morning, i was as happy as you by the sounds of it. i spent the rest of the day telling everyone my tickets had come and this time in two weeks its would be last day!!! yipe.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

not long to go now.

sam

I love it when the tickets arrive, it means your holiday is getting closer.
Bet you are sooooo excited, I would be.

....... isn't it a great feeling :) :) :) ?
Enjoy the rest of your countdown :) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter