Ticketmania or Offifical Ticket Center?

finallygoing

Earning My Ears
I just found out about Ticketmania and Official Ticket Center. Are these places legitimate? Do I really get the same tickets I would get if I bought through WDW? Has anyone ever had a bad expereince with either of them, or would reccommend one over the other? I posted on laughing place, but no one over there seems to have used them. This makes me curious, because the price savings seems almost too good to be true.

Only used Ticketmania. I've used them 4 times over the past three years and always had excellent service from them. Yes they are the same tickets sold at Disney.

I've used the Official Ticket Center. They are 100% reputable and a pleasure to do business with. :)

I've always bought my tickets directly from Disney, but I'm now looking into these discount ticket places. I see the Official Ticket Center has great prices and would like to consider using them. Anyone else have any comments on purchasing tickets from them - good or bad? :confused3

hello everyone.
My family and I will be going to orlando in june any information on things we should do would be really welcome.
Im just back fron the american embassy as i thought i needed a visa due to a traffic offence from years ago only to find i did nt need one after all. If any one needs advice on visas please ask me and i will do my best to help as it is abit of a minefield.

hanks
Elaine ::MickeyMo :

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

I have used Ticketmania before with no problems at all. Check out the Theme Park Board - you will probably get lots of feedback there about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter