Ticketmainia went up on the Universal passes!!! Did Universal tickets go up too?

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Fyi....

I was comparing prices (AAA vs. Ticketmainia today) and noticed that Ticketmain.com's prices went up!

Adult 2 day 2 park went from $87 to $91 and child went from $74 to $79!!! I can't believe it!

So now I need to find out if Universal's passes went up too! You would think so.

If they did go up, does this mean WDW is soon to follow?

Bummer!

Fyi...AAA still had the passes at the same price.

Yes, they did go up. Luckily, I purchased 5 day bonus passes online at the Universal site on Thursday for 89.95 each. Yesterday I noticed that they are now 94.95.

Joanna

Well, I feel better now.

I just got back from buying my Universal passes (2 adult and 2 child) at my AAA office.

I got them at the old price of $86 Adult and $71 child and it's the special promo ticket of 3rd day free. Total came to $314.

Only down side is because these are a special pass of 3rd day free, they expire 12/31/02. No biggy, though, for us unless there's an unforseen emergency/tragedy, but I like to think positive!

I bought tickets today at www.centralfloridatravel.com - they are selling at the OLD Universal prices (plus the discount) - I called to ask about Disney passes and the guy said that they will have the old prices UNTIL they are changed in the computer (TONIGHT!!March 4th) so , if you want the discounted prices, and don't have AAA, you might consider this site. FYI, he said it's only a "rumor" but that they expect Disney to follow with an increase VERY soon.

I took advantage of the Feb 7day/2 parks bonus offer and just today bought our Disney H+. The lowest price was through Florida Orlando Tickets. Even paying $7.00 in shipping, prices were lower than buying them through Connections or Ticketmania

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter