Ticket Upgrade????

Nuts4PoohX2

Earning My Ears
Do to circumstances beyond my control (my dead car) our planned trip in September of 2001 has been pushed up a year to December of 2002.... YIKES.,,,, but this just gives me another whole year to save lots of Disney Dollars.

Question for the ticket experts. I work for a company that has a Disney discount program for it's employees. I wanted to try to buy at least our passes this year before any increase on price. I already get a really great discount on the hopper passes, but does anyone know if this type of ticket can be upgraded. I'm almost afraid to buy, only to get down there and and end up paying more for single day tickets. If anyone has purchased their tickets through company sponser, please let me know.

I'm not sure I quite undestand..but I get our tix through General Electric. They are regular hopper tix, good forever for any parks that were open when I bought them.

If you buy your tickets now and upgrade them next year at WDW - you'll still end up paying the higher price. The current discounted value of your tickets will be applied to the cost of the new tickets - so buy what you think you'll need this year.

Due to school policy change and my DH getting two free tix to the parks, I'm wondering if the tickets can be exchanged at TDS or does it have to be at WDW?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter