Ticket to annual pass upgrade

Mrs Flick

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to upgrade a uk multi day ticket to an annual pass? We have this included in our package for October 2019 but if we can an upgrade to an annual pass we might be able to afford to go in 2020 too. ❤️

It can be done but some people are reporting that it’s not as cheap as it used to be. There are some threads in the UK forum if you do a search :)

We did at last year. Had one price from guest services which was not worth upgrading for us, tried another, got a cheaper price, which when we factored in free parking, made it a no brainer to upgrade!

We upgraded 14 day ultimates to Gold APs for $54 each, don't know if that's any help to you, that was on Tuesday at Epcot guest services.
Can I clarify this please...you upgraded your normal 14 day pass to an annual pass for $54? So, hypothetically, if we upgraded just one pass on the first day of our holiday will we get free parking for the whole time for just $54 then be able to use this pass for free any time within the next 12 months of upgrading? That sounds a great deal...

Can I clarify this please...you upgraded your normal 14 day pass to an annual pass for $54? So, hypothetically, if we upgraded just one pass on the first day of our holiday will we get free parking for the whole time for just $54 then be able to use this pass for free any time within the next 12 months of upgrading? That sounds a great deal...

I believe that Gold APs are only available to DVC members (and Florida residents). So, unless you are one of those, this wouldn't work for you @kitcat1

You would either have to upgrade to a Platinum Pass or a Platinum Plus Pass

I believe that Gold APs are only available to DVC members (and Florida residents). So, unless you are one of those, this wouldn't work for you @kitcat1

You would either have to upgrade to a Platinum Pass or a Platinum Plus Pass
Ah, okay...thanks...we'll look into it when we arrive and see what's available...

As the PP said, that is a Gold AP, so yes DVC or Florida resident. I don't know the cost to upgrade to other passes I'm afraid. I'd also check at different places, whilst WDW can manipulate the British passes, as they don't sell them, the prices can vary on their systems, mine & DH's showed up very differently (despite being bought at the same time direct from WDW online) and they honoured the lowest.

I never knew you could do this, do you ring up guest services in the UK, or do you do it at the parks?

Interesting thread!

We are considering upgrading to an annual pass purely for the free parking (other perks are bonus) We may even be able to sneak an extra trip in :rolleyes:

Is the parking included in the Platinum? What is included for each level of upgrade?

Interesting thread!

We are considering upgrading to an annual pass purely for the free parking (other perks are bonus) We may even be able to sneak an extra trip in :rolleyes:

Is the parking included in the Platinum? What is included for each level of upgrade?

For non FL and non DVC, only options are platinum and platinum plus. Plus includes water parks, regular does not.

So if you use a water park entry, you can only upgrade to the plus

Very much interested in doing this to one of our tickets when we travel to Florida in November, has anyone had a price from upgrading from a regular 14 day ticket to a Platinum AP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter