Ticket sales before August?

I just didnt want to see people having more issues is all, I see so many posts of how they got around Disney's no ticket sales but there was a reason they stopped selling them.
My understanding UT isnt even selling them right now, apparently it's been a mess last couple days.

I agree that buying tickets from third parties at this time is risky, but nothing has been announced or confirmed by Disney about the validity of these tickets. I know that you mean well and just want to help folks, but I’ve seen you post unsourced screenshots from various Facebook groups a few times now in different threads, and none of that info is verifiable. Anyone can claim to be a TA on FB, and people who are desperate for any sort of info on their trips see this stuff and panic and start spreading it without realizing it’s not confirmed. It’s kind of a vicious cycle of rumor and misinformation. Let’s just chill a bit and see what Disney has to say.

Knowing the reliability of Disney IT and the call center, I am not worried either. I too linked tickets within an hour or 2 of the announcement to an existing DVC reservation (made before the announcement). Why wouldn't they have shut off linking then before the announcement (similar to how they had turned off resort reservations and quickly shut off the ADR system?)

We have September 4-9th (Labor Day Weekend) booked. July 6 is my 60 day mark for FP+. Normally, I would purchase park tickets July 1.

That is all up in the air now.

1. Can I buy park tickets for September?
  2. Will there be FP+ in September?
  3. Are my MNSSH tickets still going to be good?
The great news is, we are staying at Beach Club Villas. So, if i can't go to the parks, we have no problem just hanging by the beach Club pool for a few days.

I just dont like not knowing. We are all "planners" on this board.
We are in almost the same situation as you - same dates, we have OKC booked (not Beach Club) and no tickets purchased yet.

I am on the fence about whether I should buy third-party tickets (e.g. UT) ASAP or wait until tickets are on sale from Disney. I am pretty convinced that there will not be any FP+. I'm not sure about MNSSHP (I wasn't planning on going).

We are in almost the same situation as you - same dates, we have OKC booked (not Beach Club) and no tickets purchased yet.

I am on the fence about whether I should buy third-party tickets (e.g. UT) ASAP or wait until tickets are on sale from Disney. I am pretty convinced that there will not be any FP+. I'm not sure about MNSSHP (I wasn't planning on going).

You may not have checked in a while, but right now NONE of the resellers are selling their tickets. That's what prompted my initial post. If UT was selling, I'd have just bought from them and made the reservation. But you literally cannot get tickets from any source right now, if you don't have them yet you have to wait until they reopen ticket sales which we don't really know when that will happen.

I believe UT has paused ticket sales.

You may not have checked in a while, but right now NONE of the resellers are selling their tickets. That's what prompted my initial post. If UT was selling, I'd have just bought from them and made the reservation. But you literally cannot get tickets from any source right now, if you don't have them yet you have to wait until they reopen ticket sales which we don't really know when that will happen.
I believe UT has paused ticket sales.

Just found that out after I posted! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter