Ticket Question

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
So I called Disney on Sunday and purchased 2 3 day park hopper tickets for my trip in May.Then they transferred me to customer service to link to magic bands and I see them on the Disney experience app.Today in the mail I got 2 3 day park hopper tickets.Now I’m confused what those are.We rented our villa with David’s vacation club does that have anything with us getting those in the mail today.Can someone help me don’t know if Disney goofed and now I’ve got extra ticket THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Thanks

The tickets are probably the same ones that you ordered. If they are linked to your MDE then you don't really need them. Magic Bands themselves aren't tickets, they just link to the tickets in your My Disney Experience account. Check the numbers. If they are the same, it's just a redundant ticket media and would work interchangeably.

Yes it does say media ticket.In all my trips this is the first time I’ve got theses so that’s why I was confused
Thanks leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter