ticket question???

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide between a 4 day park hopper plus one day free or a 4 day base with two days free from undercover tourist. We are going for 5 days and dont know if i should save the money and only plan to hop back over to MK one night. Could that work? If you dont have a park hopper can you just burn another day off your ticket if you enter a new park that evening?

That's what we plan to do - probably only take 4 days in the park but use those 2 extra "days" to hop. It was cheaper to get the 4+2 than buy park hoppers.

Trying to decide between a 4 day park hopper plus one day free or a 4 day base with two days free from undercover tourist. We are going for 5 days and dont know if i should save the money and only plan to hop back over to MK one night. Could that work? If you dont have a park hopper can you just burn another day off your ticket if you enter a new park that evening?

That's what we plan to do - probably only take 4 days in the park but use those 2 extra "days" to hop. It was cheaper to get the 4+2 than buy park hoppers.

You cannot use extra “days” to hop. Been thought of by thousands before you, most notably Disney itself.

Your tickets are DAYS, not entries. The gate will recognize you've already been to a park that day and deny entry without a hopper present.

Just want to make sure you see this, I know it was quoted above, but you cannot do this. You will not be allowed to enter a second park in the same day without park hoppers, no matter how many days you have left. I wouldn't want you to find out at the entrance to the second park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter