Ticket question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stitch96

Earning My Ears
This is a serious question and not a joke. I have friends who are Siamese Twins. They have never been to WDW before but are planning a trip in the spring. Does anyone know if they have to buy one ticket or two? I assume that if it is only one ticket they only get one MagicBand. Can anyone confirm?

One does not get a Magic Band by simply buying a ticket. You receive a Magic Band for free if you are staying at a WDW resort. If not staying at a WDW, you can buy a Magic Band. Will they be staying onsite?

You can only get 1 FP+ at a time per used ticket. And with tiered attractions, you want 1 twin to get the good ride, while the other is stuck with tier 2?

You can only get 1 FP+ at a time per used ticket. And with tiered attractions, you want 1 twin to get the good ride, while the other is stuck with tier 2?
I'm confused. Is this a bad joke or do you not understand what the OP is talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter