• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket question

The Land and Sea Guy

Mouseketeer
I purchased 5 day hopper tickets at a disney resort and they put them on my room key. I can't find the keys and can't remember if I have 2 or 3 days remaining on each. I do have a receipt with the ticket numbers. How can I ckeck this out? Any help.

Calling guest services or emailing them thru the Official WWW.Disneyworld.com site. Explain to them what has happened & they may be able to trace it with the numbers from the receipt. I know one time my son, 15 at the time, went off to a different park than I did & lost his seasonal pass somewhere between AK & MK. When he got to the MK & realized he lost it, he went to guest service & told them what happened. He showed them his school ID, they punched his name & address into the computer & were able to give him a replacement pass. They may have been able to do this because it was a seasonl/annual pass, I am not sure.....but it is worth a phone call or email to them........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter