Ticket question please =)

Chesire

US import now living in Oz :)
My goodness, our trip is coming up so soon ... I can hardly wait :Pinkbounc

We haven't bought our tickets yet though, because I am not sure how to! I have a disney visa and want to use our reward dollars to buy 2 2-day park hoppers. Online there is only $1 discount for ordering them early.

Does anyone happen to know how much the 2-day park hoppers are ($106 the website said I believe)?
Can buy them in Downtown Disney?
And can you use your reward card dollars to pay for them with?

Thank you SO much! I have tried calling Disney several times, but a real person seems to be nearly impossible to get (and when I tried the WDW number they told me to call DL)

Yes, that is the price of the 2 day park hoppers. I do not think the ticket booths are open anymore at DD. The ticket boths get pretty long lines on some days outside the parks. My suggestion would be to buy the tickets the day you arrive even if you are not entering the parks that day. This way you get to start first thing in the morning entering the parks.

Yes you can use your reward $'s at the ticket booths. We did that just the other day.

Thank you SO much!!! :cheer2:
We are arriving Wednesday evening, but starting our Disney Magic Thursday morning!
That is perfect, THANK YOU!!!

Just FYI---- I was told I couln't use my rewards card online to buy my tickets.

I learned that too ... was planning on doing it that way originally! Nice to know I can buy them at the parks though :)

I'm worried because the wesite says prices maybe higher at the gate. Does anyone know if this is true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter