• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket Question from DVC Points Renter

Virtucomp

DIS Veteran
We have rented DVC points from a friend. This is the first time we've rented DVC. We book packages at other Disney resorts. We have a reservation for the end of May at the Boardwalk Villa. I have not purchased park tickets yet. I looked through the ticket sticky and the only information I found about DVC was for members and AP holders so I'll ask here.

Since we rented points and are not the DVC owner can I still have park tickets on the KTTW card for the room?

Should I just wait until check in to buy tickets and have them immediatly added to the KTTW cards? I was told by Disney on the phone that if I buy them online they will mail me paper tickets which seems like a pain to carry both paper and KTTW cards.

If I do have to buy tickets ahead of time can I have the paper ticket added to the KTTW card at check in at Boardwalk?

Thank you in advance for your help.

You can purchase tickets either from Disney (at the resort or disneyworld.com) or from an authorized seller (and possibly save money) like Undercover Tourist. If you have tickets in hand when you arrive at the resort, the resort concierge desk can transfer them to your KTTW cards.

We have rented DVC points from a friend. This is the first time we've rented DVC. We book packages at other Disney resorts. We have a reservation for the end of May at the Boardwalk Villa. I have not purchased park tickets yet. I looked through the ticket sticky and the only information I found about DVC was for members and AP holders so I'll ask here.

Since we rented points and are not the DVC owner can I still have park tickets on the KTTW card for the room?

Should I just wait until check in to buy tickets and have them immediatly added to the KTTW cards? I was told by Disney on the phone that if I buy them online they will mail me paper tickets which seems like a pain to carry both paper and KTTW cards.

If I do have to buy tickets ahead of time can I have the paper ticket added to the KTTW card at check in at Boardwalk?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I would buy them now because there is a rumored price increase coming. You can have it added to your KTTW. Members cannot buy tickets as a "package" with the room, it has to be a separate transaction so no difference with renting.

Thanks for the info. I was leaning towards ordering now as long as I can have them added to the KTTW card later. Now on to the purchasing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter