Ticket prices

GMF

Earning My Ears
Has anyone bought hopper passes off of e-bay before? I know they sell ones that have some days left on them, but I am talking about others that are selling the entire hopper passes without any days used on it. I did not know if this was safe, but I have seen some great prices.:wave:

It is totally NOT safe to buy any tickets off eBay- there's no way of telling if they have been used or not. A seller could say it has never been used, or has a few days left, there's know way you could know. I have heard of people who bought them on eBay and got to WDW and couldn't get in b/c they were totally used. Get them from a reliable source like the Disney Store or AAA. -Stephanie

Like everything else on Ebay, it is a gamble. You could rely on user feedback. I usually look at previous feedback, as well as the product sold to see if the seller has sold that type of product before and other people were happy with it. If the seller has sold passes before and has a good rating, and the discount was a big savings, I would bid. But again, that is a lot of ifs for a few dollars of savings. It would have to be a major savings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter