Ticket prices - 2020

Not true - you pay to stay Club Level at one of the Deluxe resorts and the concierge desk helps you plan additional FP. Don't quote me I but think it's between 6-10 more!
Oh yah I forgot about the CL. you get 3 more pre day for like $50 and you have to do 3 days plurs pay for CL

Not true - you pay to stay Club Level at one of the Deluxe resorts and the concierge desk helps you plan additional FP. Don't quote me I but think it's between 6-10 more!

Just to clear this up, as Ben E posted above:
Club level guests have an option to buy 3 more fastpasses per day at a cost of $50 per day with a 3 day minimum required. So $150 minimum per person to book. THis is an extra add on to club level, it is not included with every club level stay.

The extra fastpasses can be booked at 90 days out by the Disney Signature Services CM. These can only be changed by DSS. And they are subject to availability. So if you change your mind on what you want the day of, they can only get what is still available, not what is already gone for the day. However, you can make them at more than 1 park per day & they can be any tier, all 3 per day can even be tier 1. This is all still a test per Disney & can change at any time.

Sorry in advance if this has been discussed before. Had a quick search and couldn’t find anything.

Obviously nobody knows for sure but what are the thoughts of ticket prices for 2020? I know they go up on a yearly basis but will the new Star Wars land make a big difference to the ticket prices?

When typically will the ticket prices be released for the following year? I am in the Uk so don’t know if this makes a difference

Sorry if this is a daft question. I am trying to budget a holiday for 2020 and be as organised as possible

They pretty much increase prices whenever they want to and don't give much warning. But I'd add about 10% to whatever the ticket prices are now. Be advised. Seasonal pricing for tickets may be headed WDW's way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. YOUR PRESENT IS TO PAY 20% MORE FOR TICKETS!!!

I would find it interesting if a TA booked you a room, and then sold you tickets that would expire before the trip.

Now, if you bought a package from Disney now that included the tickets, I would imagine that you are locked in with that package.

Only guessing here, we have been AP holders for most of the past 10 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter