Ticket /photo pass pick up

bobkins40

Earning My Ears
We are staying at cabana bay,
will we get the photo pass card and our park tickets at check in ?

This is our first time at universal.
Disney is easy... our magic bands ship today !

If you paid for the tickets and designated hotel pick up, you should be fine

When I ordered my hhn tickets and tours, I had the request for hotel attractions desk pick up

This way after I check in, I’ll pick up my ordered items

You should be able to get your photo pass card from any Universal photographer (they have bright yellow cameras) or at any of the ride photo counters, and use it throughout the day. However, to activate your photo package account you need to go to the photo place near the entrance to either of the parks. You can activate your package any time before the park closes, but if you forget to activate your package before leaving the park for the night, you will lose all the photos on the cards. Photos only stay in Universal's system for the day; once the package is activated, your photos will stay in your account (since they are paid for, they get uploaded to your account throughout the day and you can access them whenever you want). After your account is activated, you do not need to return to the photo place, but you can return in order to add borders, effects, etc.

You can activate the photo package at some of the ride photo spots as well, not just the front of the park. It depends if the people at the ride know how to do it. I did it at Men in Black, and only one of the people there knew how/was able to do it. But he did it easily for me and added in the photos from earlier in the day.

thanks guys- I will activate my photo pass as soon as I get to park-

will my park tickets be given to me at the resort ?
or do I need to plan time to pick them up my first morning at the park entrance ?

( we have a limited schedule and I don't want to waste time going to the wrong place !!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter