Ticket Info, PLEASE

B

bamafan

It has been since 1997 since my wife (and now family) and I have been to Disney. At that time the Park Hopper Tickets were World Park Hopper tickets. This included all four major theme park (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM, and Animal Kingdom) as well as water parks, disney quest, pleasure island, and wide world of sport. At that time, I could do Blizzard Beach in the Morning, Animal Kingdom in the afternoon, and Magic Kingdom in the evening, and then Pleasure Island until we dropped (If we wanted to) and would only count as one day admission.

I still have two days remaining on those sets of tickets. Do I still get ALL the possibilities with the use of these tickets or can they only be used in the four main theme parks(as park hopper). This would effect me on what day I would use those particular tickets with what stipulations are put upon them.

Thanks for any info

BAMAFAN

Hi bamafan!
WELCOME to the DIS!!!:)

Yes you can still use them.I think it can best be explained to you by following this link:
http://wdwig.com/ticket.htm#6

If you have any other questions we're here to help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter