Ticket/FOTL question

skuttle

DIS Veteran
We are spending Thanksgiving day at Universal. Our first time. Squeezing in a day before our cruise, focusing on Harry Potter, so we will buy a park-to-park ticket.

We are spending one night at Portofino Bay. This gives us early entry and FOTL, correct? I assume for early entry we show our room key. But how do they know we get FOTL? I haven't bought park tickets yet. Do I need to wait to do that at the resort?

You’ll use your room keep for you express pass as well. A lot of us find a lanyard helpful since you’re flashing your key a lot.

You can buy your tickets whenever you’re ready. It’s not really linked to your hotel or EP.

You’ll use your room keep for you express pass as well. A lot of us find a lanyard helpful since you’re flashing your key a lot.

You can buy your tickets whenever you’re ready. It’s not really linked to your hotel or EP.

Thanks for that tip!

Your room key as said, is your Unlimited Express Pass. And yes you will get Early Entry too.

It gets scanned in the EP line and shows you are an on-site guest at one of the hotels that offer EP.

We too also always have lanyards.......clear plastic so it can get scanned through it, it’s quick and convenient.

Buy your tickets anytime. And have a great time there before your cruise........:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter