Ticket for 2 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberpi

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is covered elsewhere...I’ll happily take a link to answer my question!

So, my 2.5 year old doesn’t need an actual ticket but how do I get him a magic band or fast passes or does he need such? I’ve never been with such small people so I’m confused on this little piece.

Any guidance is appreciated!

Will not need Fast Passes. Would only need a Magic Band if you want him to have one for looks.

Awesome, so if we have 3 ticketed guests and 3 fastpasses, we can just haul him along? Even for seven dwarves? He’s just tall enough to ride by half an inch in his barefeet! So excited he’s going to be able to ride because he has a huge crush on Snow White.

If you've booked a package they send one even though it's decorative. It does act as a bonus room key though. ETA: At least my kiddo's did...

Awesome, so if we have 3 ticketed guests and 3 fastpasses, we can just haul him along? Even for seven dwarves? He’s just tall enough to ride by half an inch in his barefeet! So excited he’s going to be able to ride because he has a huge crush on Snow White.

Yep, and if anyone asks him to scan in tell them he's under 3.

Correct.

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere...I’ll happily take a link to answer my question!

So, my 2.5 year old doesn’t need an actual ticket but how do I get him a magic band or fast passes or does he need such? I’ve never been with such small people so I’m confused on this little piece.

Any guidance is appreciated!

He does not need a ticket or fast passes. If you are staying at an onsite resort, he WILL get a magic band if he is listed on the reservation, but he doesn't 'need' it.

From the FP FAQ, Post #2:
- All guests entering an attraction's FP queue must have a valid FP for that attraction, including all character M&Gs. The only exceptions to this are small children under 3yo, who do not need FPs.

From the FP FAQ, Post #2:

Thank you so much! It appears I can't see things about small children yet after years and dozens of adult only trips. I also think I'm incapable of considering "free" things for small children - like kids being able to eat off your plate at a character meal. Doesn't seem possible.

Disney CMs will not ask or question the child age entering the park or rides. No ID necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!