Ticket confusion...

keke5656

Earning My Ears
We are doing a split stay this September. Five nights at POP and then on to Yacht club for four nights. I purchased tickets with the first stay at POP.

My email confirmation says "Valid any 4 days from Sat, Sep 21, 2019 through Fri, Sep 27, 2019"

MDE says our tickets are only "Valid through through Fri, Sep 26, 2019."

I am assuming this is because mde thinks we are gone by the 26?? I know the tickets are only good for seven days after the select start date. (but wouldn't that still be the 27th??) We will go to the first park on the 22, the day after we arrive.

21- arrive and relax
22- MK
23- hotel day
24- HS
25- DS
26- EP
27- AK
28- Hotel day
29- Mnnshp
30- fly home

TIA!

I would call to verify but that Friday is the 27th so if it says Friday the 26th then its probably wrong I would think.

I have a split stay coming up and tickets were purchased during the 1st hotel visit. The expiration has end of my checkout of 1st visit. I think I remember this showing on our split stay back in November. We didn’t have any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!