Tiajuana Flats

manhattan

DIS Veteran
:love:

I love Tiajuana Flats, the food is always good and the portions are generous. Now that I know there is a local one up that way, next time we are at WDW I will definitely have a meal there. Thanks for mentioning it!!

Currently, the closest one is on John Young Parkway in the Hunter's Creek area.

Currently, the closest one is on John Young Parkway in the Hunter's Creek area.
That's not too bad, we'll have our own car and for Tijuana Flats I'd gladly drive a bit out of my way.

My aunt lives 1 mile from one in Tampa and its my fave place to hit up, the sangria slush is so good.

Heres a link to their web site. Its actually a very cool site!

http://www.tijuanaflats.com/

For our next trip later this month were only doing two on site restaurants California Grill and Portobello Yacht Club for the rest I"ve been keeping track of the suggestions from the round table so were going to venture out.

I really shouldn't have checked out the link now I want nachos darn those weight watchers points!

I know the menu is very "drool worthy" and it made me very hungry for a quesedilla, but I ate my salad for lunch like a good girl though! :sad2:

Speaking of Tijuana Flats, are there any Chipotle locations in Orlando?

There is a Chipotle in the Hunter's Creek area as well.

It's in a shopping area known as The Loop at the intersection of John Young Parkway and Osceola Parkway..

I've never tried one. When we are hungry for Mexican food, we head to Tijuana Flats.

There is a Chipotle in the Hunter's Creek area as well.

It's in a shopping area known as The Loop at the intersection of John Young Parkway and Osceola Parkway..

I've never tried one. When we are hungry for Mexican food, we head to Tijuana Flats.

Hey Kevin, just give it a try once. Chipotle that is. There menu is a bit more limited/focused, but they are "socially" conscious and they only use meat that has never been raised with antibiotics or hormones.

It's also a counter service restaurant that I would avoid at "peak" eating hours on your first visit. It can be a bit "hectic" the first time you go down the assembly line and order. I think the food is pretty outstanding though for the type of place that it is.

Their guacamole is "to die for". There's my little restaurant review...

Here's Steve's Manifesto!
http://www.chipotle.com/#flash/fwi_story

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter