THV and bell services

twinboysmom

DIS Veteran
We are staying one night in a value before transferring to a THV. I know that bell services will ship our luggage but do they bring it to the THV or will we need to pick it up in the main building? Thanks in advance. Just one month left!

We are staying one night in a value before transferring to a THV. I know that bell services will ship our luggage but do they bring it to the THV or will we need to pick it up in the main building? Thanks in advance. Just one month left!

I would call the resort itself to check on this one.

The only time luggage is dilivered directly to your room is when it comes by ME. It will go to bell services. You can call from your THV and they should bring it over but you should be in the room for this. And transfers are not usually delivered to mid afternoon or later.

Denise in MI

We had our luggage with us, and when our room was ready Bell service brought us and our luggage over to the treehouse in one of the larger golf carts.

If you were in another resort, the luggage is brought to Bell Services, so you would also have to call and have it delivered to your room, so my guess is that they would deliver it to your treehouse when you call and are there to get it.

Thanks to those who responded. I know they won't have it waiting for us but I wasn't sure if they would bring it to the villa. We will have a car so we could load it back up into the back but we will have a lot of luggage and wasn't wild about leaving it all in the car.

They will bring it to the villa after you check in and contact them. However, it can be a wait. We waited close to 2 hours after we got to our treehouse before the luggage arrived. This was in the evening, long after our luggage was transferred from AKV.

They will bring it to the villa after you check in and contact them. However, it can be a wait. We waited close to 2 hours after we got to our treehouse before the luggage arrived. This was in the evening, long after our luggage was transferred from AKV.

Thanks for that info. That is good to know. We might be better to pack it in the car.

Call from your room and they will bring your transferred bags to you on a golf cart. Or you can stop at bell services, and they'll ride you over to your room on the golf cart with your bag. They'll also carry the bags up the THV steps for you -- well worth the tip.

You can also call bell services to come pick up your bags when checking out. Once again, well worth the tip to have the bags carried down the steps for you.

I've found that it's very beneficial at SSR to call for an appointment with bell services the night before check-out. It can be difficult to get a bellman at the last minute between 8-11 when everyone is checking out.

Of course, this doesn't work when arriving because you never know what time your room will be ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter