Thunder Mountain BBQ Disneyland

Yes. 10000 times yes. And the holiday events back in the Jamboree area that I’ve taken my kids to every season. And the old tower that was built for Hunchback of Notre Dame because that was the first time I ever auditioned for a role at Disney in high school!

And the GOATS!!!

Yes. 10000 times yes. And the holiday events back in the Jamboree area that I’ve taken my kids to every season. And the old tower that was built for Hunchback of Notre Dame because that was the first time I ever auditioned for a role at Disney in high school!

And the GOATS!!!
I can not believe Disney did not move it to the other side of the Thunder Mountain ride. It was also our family favorite!

It was a nice themed experience, but the food was not great. Overall it was way too sweet.

I do agree it was a nice themed experience. The over all food experience was about an 8 out of 10. I have tasted better Ribs at a place called Back Forty Texas BBQ in Pleasant Hill, California. The Ribs were a 7 out of 10 for me. I would give the sausage a 4 out of 10. The rest of the food items were really good. Here is one persons review of the former Thunder Mountain BBQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!