Thumbs Up for BWV and Mousekeeping!

MinnieGi

DVC/BWV
There always seems to be so many negatives posted about mousekeeping so I just wanted to post our positive experience. We just arrived home last night from an 8 night Thanksgiving week stay at BWV. Our room was in good clean order when we arrived, the full cleaning and T&T were done early in the day while we were at the parks and the mousekeepers themselves were so friendly in the hallways each morning. :) What was really pleasing is that when we called for additional supplies such as we needed more blankets and pillows they were brought up in a matter of minutes. We called several times - for more dish soap (we cooked in the villa), dishwasher soap, coffee and all were immediately attended too.

The bells staff also delivered and took bags without wait and the front desk cm's and store cm's were also very helpful and friendly.

A shout out to the rec staff too, my kids enjoyed the poolside activities and the campfire roasting marshmallows - again the cm's were friendly, talkative and helpful.

We also all enjoyed the BW live entertainers. They all put on very good shows!! My DS was thrilled to be a part of Max's show.

Now without a stroller, BWV is also very easily accessible to both pools and also to the path to walk to DHS by using the stairwells.

Cannot even think of a single complaint, all the BWV cm's gave great service!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your experiences with BWV. As you noted, the negative experience threads seem to live a long time while posts like yours go quickly. Just the nature of internet boards.

We'll be at BWV in three days, so it's always nice to hear that things are going well, especially with CM attitudes. Glad you had a great trip! :)

I'm glad you had such a great stay and great service! We stay at BWV for NYE!:banana:

Also had a stay at BWV in Nov, and can also attest Mousekeeping was perfect. Staff was friendly in all regards.

We always enjoyed BWV and I've found that their Mousekeeping Dept. does a wonderful job! It's a joy to enter the villa and have it be clean and fresh smelling!

Thanks for the TR!

We stayed in a studio the first week in Oct. This was our first time at BWV. Absolutely loved everything about this resort. I don't think we'd ever attend F & W Festival without staying there. It was perfect. :goodvibes

We also had excellent mousekeeping on our last three stays at BWV - August 2010, April '11 and just this October. This past trip we had the same mousekeeper each day and she greeted us in the hall and made sure we had everything we needed.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter