Throw Up on the Lap Bars Please- A June 2019 TR! COMPLETED 3/1!

Here maybe this will help: Hooked on Phonics

Oo thank you so much lol!

oooohhh… good idea!

Right! I can envision the scene in October now:

Mike: are we done taking pictures yet?
Me: um, no. We're waiting for the monorail
Mike: But we're at the train station.
Me: Exactly!

Just a bit shy, are we?
Do we need to add a public speaking course to your hooked on phonics course?

:rolleyes:

I'm much less shy than when I was younger but it comes out sometimes still! I hate talking on the phone still but now I think a lot of the reason I don't like talking to people comes from the fact that I have to interact with the public constantly for 12 hour shifts lol.

"We want updated attractions, but not when I'm here!"

Exactly!

I believe that's a zoetrope.

Thank you! I have learned many names for them now :rotfl:

At first I thought you meant the tattoo was a fail....
I really like it! Clever. :)

Thank you! I'm very glad the tattoo wasn't a fail lol

Ugh. I hate that "parade". It's a waste of space. And an annoyance.

:rotfl::rotfl:I don't hate it but I see your point lol. I won't go out of my way to see it.

Like a fungus?

There's a fungus among us.

Seriously... I like that shot of you. :)

Thank you!

Great photo opportunity. We never seem to get great shots. I sometimes wonder is the memory maker worth it. Then I see great shots like these.

Thank you! We get memory maker included with our APs now but I spent many years wondering if it was worth it and trying to make sure we get our money's worth. It's become a habit to stop just about anytime we see a PP and seek out different opportunities. Plus, we do a ton of character meet and greets. If you can get your family in the habit of stopping for photographers, you can come out with some great shots!

Better to be early than to be late!

Agreed!

See, that was some good planning!!!

Exactly!

Always nice to have new goals!

Amazing how there's always new ones even after so many trips!

I don't know that I'd say it failed... I mean it's a neat picture of your tattoo with the castle in the background. I like the tattoo, by the way.

Thank you! 🥰

Wow! That's lucky that you were able to move that one!!!

I know! I was amazed!

:rotfl: :rotfl: hadn't considered that aspect of it!
Careful what you wish for.
Oo thank you so much lol!
Your welcome.

wait...

<consults Hooked on Phonics>

*You're

Mike: are we done taking pictures yet?
Me: um, no. We're waiting for the monorail
Mike: But we're at the train station.
Me: Exactly!
"Only to find that you can't see the monorail from there. (I have no idea.)
I'm much less shy than when I was younger but it comes out sometimes still! I hate talking on the phone still but now I think a lot of the reason I don't like talking to people comes from the fact that I have to interact with the public constantly for 12 hour shifts lol.
Oh, I get that. I really get that.
:rotfl::rotfl:I don't hate it but I see your point lol. I won't go out of my way to see it.
I go out of my way to avoid it.
There's a fungus among us.
I once knew a fun Gus. (No! Really!)

After a few minutes, the crowd being led by CMs through Liberty Square came over and continued to be walked to Splash or BTMRR and our crowd was left to merge ourselves in with them. I'm not sure if this is the new rope drop procedure for that area? We've rope dropped BTMRR before and never experienced it.

I've never see this done…kind of weird :confused3

We got a nice view of the Liberty Belle from the ride which (spoiler alert!), we still haven't ever been on.

Just do NOT go during Love Bug season :crazy2:

Our picture showed up without magic though. 🤷‍♀️

Still cute ::yes::

I love water rides and Mike hates getting wet when he isn't in a bathing suit. So we compromise and ride them anyway.

:rotfl:

Sounds like you guys have it all figured out!

On our way, I spotted the photopass photographer doing the new "magicshot" in the plaza garden with no line so we had no choice but to stop.

You get two photos added from the shot, then the video.

giphy.gif

I love those! I hope they continue to do this!

We brought one of the AP cutting boards we got from Food and Wine last year to get autographed (they're too small to really be functional).

That's a good idea. Mine is on the counter, kind of behind a bunch of stuff.

I always love photos with the Roy and Minnie bench so we stopped for some.

Same :love:

The photographer posed me for this one which I originally thought was terrible but it's growing on me!

It's adorable ::yes::

Your welcome.

wait...

<consults Hooked on Phonics>

*You're

:rotfl: :rotfl: glad we're in this together!

Only to find that you can't see the monorail from there. (I have no idea.)

That would happen to me lol. Maybe I'll do some research first.

Oh, I get that. I really get that.

I'm glad I'm not alone! My family doesn't get it at all and always ask why I'm so grumpy.

I go out of my way to avoid it.

:rotfl::rotfl:

I once knew a fun Gus. (No! Really!)

Oo I know a Gus Gus (kinda...) does that count?

I've never see this done…kind of weird :confused3

It was so strange! I hope it was a one time thing lol

Just do NOT go during Love Bug season :crazy2:

Definitely not! I actually added that to my notes after reading in your report about it :rotfl:

Still cute ::yes::

Thank you!

:rotfl:

Sounds like you guys have it all figured out!

:rotfl::rotfl:the base of a successful relationship!

I love those! I hope they continue to do this!

Me too! I saw a cool 360 one for Galaxy's Edge that looks amazing too!

That's a good idea. Mine is on the counter, kind of behind a bunch of stuff.

That's where ours was before the trip and now it's still packed in a bag somewhere lol :scared::scared:

It's adorable ::yes::

Thank you🥰

:rotfl: :rotfl: glad we're in this together!
::yes::
That would happen to me lol. Maybe I'll do some research first.
And you'll find that you can see the monorail from the train station and... it'll have stopped running for several hours while you wait for the perfect photo op.
I'm glad I'm not alone! My family doesn't get it at all and always ask why I'm so grumpy.
My family does the same. Except they ask why I'm Dopey.

Close enough.
Oo I know a Gus Gus (kinda...) does that count?
Sure! I'll accept that answer.

And you'll find that you can see the monorail from the train station and... it'll have stopped running for several hours while you wait for the perfect photo op.

Shouldn't a monorail have come by now? Oh sorry, it's a modified schedule- one every 6 hours and you just missed it.

I love all of your pictures. The train station visit was a lovely way to kill the extra time before the special characters.

You have to stand very still in place while they do it (which isn't easy for me) and on the last day of our trip we did it again and there was a family in front of us who weren't able to complete it because their children were moving too much for the camera to capture them (or so we learned from the CM!)

Well, now I feel better for missing it. There's no way my kids would have been still long enough :-)

I love all of your pictures.

Thank you! 🥰

The train station visit was a lovely way to kill the extra time before the special characters.

It really was. Looking back on it now, I'm glad we had the extra time to look around and not just rush up there and move on.

Well, now I feel better for missing it. There's no way my kids would have been still long enough :-)

:rotfl:I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay still long enough!

Got to love people who don't check the refurbishment schedule before going to WDW. I guess it just baffles me, too, because even on the trips when my favorite attractions are closed, there's so much else to see and do that it's impossible not to find something. People just like to be cranky, sometimes.

Love your tattoo!

I like the shot with the Minnie statue. Your mouse ears match. :goodvibes

I fell way behind but am all caught up now. I cannot believe all the trouble you had with the magic bands and then that "manager." That is just ridiculous. We had similar issues a few years back and they gave us 3 anytime FPs too so clearly that is standard practice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!