• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three Tents to a Site?

Mean Queen

<font color=blue><marquee> If only life were like
We've got a premium site planned for a trip in January (it was all that was left.) We've got 4 adults, 5 kids and a baby going. The kids want to have their own tent and for some reason, no one wants to share with us and the baby. ;) I've camped there before and got 2 tents up comfortably, but I can't for the life of me think if we could fit 3 on a site. Has anyone been able to do this or see it done? I know we'd probably do better with the basic site for tents, but we were just happy to get what we did.

I would keep checking for that partial hookup. Also let Ft. Wilderness know what equipment you have, so they can give you as big a pad as possible.

Also, if the area around the site is level, it may be possible to "stretch" the area a bit.

For example, in the pictures below, the backside of the tents are actually outside the sand area. Some sites there is a huge dropoff outside the railroad ties, and this isn't possible.

100_3824.jpg

100_3823.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter