Three days and 4 great "wishes" although,I'm not really sure they were all connected

MommyPoppins

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF in a moment
When we checked in on Thursday we had been upgraded to a water view room in Trinidad North, which is preferred!

We spent Friday at the MK and while walking through the castle hub on our way to TL we were stopped by one of the main street performers and asked if we wanted to be in the Family Fun Day Parade. We didn't even know it was about to start! We were in the stroller section with Daisy. It was a lot of fun! I think Daisy had a crush on my husband. :sunny:

Then that evening we went into Guest Relations to buy our MVMCP tickets. The man helping my DH left for about a minute and was talking to someone else. Then he came back and asked DH to fill out some form. (DH didn't bother to see what it was. :confused3 ) and then the CM said,"The reason I had you fill this out is because I bought your MVMCP tickets. Because I took too long to help you." We couldn't believe it! That was going to cost us over $200! We still don't understand why we didn't have to buy them. He didn't take too long. They never said anything about a "wish". So who knows! It was so awesome though!

Then yesterday at AK we were sitting on a bench near an ice cream vender and she said the boys could have free ice creams if they talked in her radio. My 3 year old made her opening call and all 4 of them got a free ice cream and a magical moments card.

It was an awesome trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter