Three day trip! Which park?

Skatergirl98

Disney Vet
hey guys! Going to Disney for three day and I can't decide what parks I wanna visit! And the bad part is we're not getting a hopper!! Need some help!! :tinker:

Gotta do Magic Kingdom and EPCOT for sure. Those 2 have the most to do and see especially during the Halloween time. The third day is tough. Hollywood Studios is fun but there's a lot closed there now. Most likely it's open longer than AK so I'd choose it based on that

I agree, Magic Kingdom and EPCOT have the coolest rides and the most to do, so they should be your priorities. Of all the parks, AK has the least to do and is open the shortest, so I would skip AK for that trip. If you go to a third park, go to DHS instead.

I agree, Magic Kingdom and EPCOT have the coolest rides and the most to do, so they should be your priorities. Of all the parks, AK has the least to do and is open the shortest, so I would skip AK for that trip. If you go to a third park, go to DHS instead.
I totally agree with this.

It depends if you've been to the parks before and have a personal preference. Personally, Epcot is my favorite and I might spend 2 days there, but that's just my obsession with it!

Skip AK or HS. Personally I'd skip HS but I know a lot of people don't love AK as much as I do.

MK and Epcot are must dos, and AK and HS both have their likes and dislikes. AK doesn't really have that many rides, but it's cool to see all the animals and KS and EE are rides that you don't want to miss. But at HS, you also don't want to miss ToT, RR, and TSM. I have to admit, both parks get a little boring to me, but it all depends on your personal preference. For me personally, I would choose HS because ToT, RR, and TSM are my favorite rides and you can spend a whole day there, where at AK, it's more like a half a day park. Hope this helps and hope you have a great trip!:goodvibes

Honestly, AK isn't worth spending a whole day on, and with HS undergoing so many renovation, it would be worth your time to spend a day at Epcot, and then 2 at MK just because it is such a big park with so much to do and it's a lot to try and experience in just one day

I would definitely say to go to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom.

As much as I love Hollywood Studios, they've closed a lot of the best parts down. It could easily be done in a few hours. But Animal Kingdom could take up an entire day and you could go to Downtown Disney that night since it closes earlier than the others! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter